Sunday, March 14, 2010

War is Hell

*A dream I had

An olive green tent with a screen to the left where the sun did shine.My comrad at the stance, black semi-automatic encrypted with dust, one of those "jesus rifles" sweat dripping off he dog tag, awaiting .......shots rang out. The tent supposedly bullet proof, but we check our helmets anyway. Footsteps came closer to the tent, fear started to spread..... who could this be? The bottom unzipped and there stood a dark-man;almond eyes, black beard, turbin & tunic,with crooked teeth smiling. In a harsh mocking tone, " Is this your girlfriend?" with a quick blow, my comrad seethed, lunged at the enemies throat. The enemy tossed him across the tent,followed through with the move. By this time, I jumped on him screaming "leave him alone!LEAVE HIM ALONE! GET AWAY FROM HIM!" pulling at everything, punching& kicking him trying to save my comrad. He pushed me off and my comrad's face was bloody. He took off my buddie's armor tossed it aside, I didn't care anymore. I went after him. Kicking hard, screaming NOOOO,
trying to keep the gun away from him. Put him in a choke hold, but I accidentally flipped over.
He grabbed the gun, and without reason I shielded my friend. One shot rang out,whizzing just past my face into my friend. Crimson red blood poured out from his back, I dippped my fingers it in. It still felt warm and goey, I screamed, JAMIE! JAMIE! JAMIE NOOOOOOOOOO! NOT MY FRIEND JAMIE! I turned and tackled the murderer for a third time, this time no mercy. He grabbed me by the hair and tried to drag me away. Screaming at the top of my lungs, ' I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU" I hit the man as hard as I could so he'd feel the same pain as my friend.
Double kick, hip twist, another kick, punch to the face and flipped him over. The gun clattered setting off a shot right into the murderers face. I knew the fight was over so I tried to find any medical patches to stuff the wound & stop bleeding. My jamie, my friend..........

*Real life, I really do wake up to find I have predicted three things.
Sickeness, My friend Paul being bombed, and vulgar words thrown
at my friend Shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment