Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Teenagers, philosophy, and general thought

Need I say more? Beautiful demons, how I wish to go back to NY.How they grow up, running down the hall in laughter and clinging to a pant leg suckling on milk.But now, that laughter is malignant.Every word, Ever breath, and why do you ask? the simple typical family fueds& woes, no this ..........makes me wonder why I am adopted,why I even bother to care for people like I do? The very people that make me physically ill or a slave?What happened to when hanging out didn't require chemical substances like tea& coffee?When freedom was free and family was even there.How I long to breath the fresh air,play wistfully on the rocks& let my music sing in admirable company.For Spring to share its buds and soft Suns rays on my face lest I be illfated to be chained to a desk, buried alive in notes in cage under the teacher's desk. No desire for sentimental melodrama of nostalgiac highschoolers(or other cocaphony for that matter), but to be away from grey buildings & kindels, a chamoleon ashining in all colors.Perhaps transparent, but existent all the same, carried on the high winds over the moors and shadows of mankind. The idea cherishes my mind, as I do so.A free spirit,Might as well have a sword fight in a bar,lol

No comments:

Post a Comment